I'm sorry for the disappearing act! I thought I had already come by and left a note, but it looks like I didn't.

I've been sick - nothing major, more a series of unfortunate events (multiple colds punctuated by a series of migraines). I'm feeling super run down and low on energy, but I'll be back as soon as I'm able to.

Thank you, everyone! I didn't think I'd be away for so long - long story short, I've been having what were probably vestibular migraines (migraines plus bonus vertigo and motion sickness) which were kind of interfering with life a lot. I finally found some exercises for the vertigo part of things and for about two weeks now I haven't had a migraine *or* an episode of vertigo. And I can wear my glasses again without feeling like I've been trying to read in the car! 😄

So I think I'm back in a place where I'm able to pick this back up again - yay! I haven't made much art in months due to my brain behaving badly - and then having to convert my desk to working at home. I've had a laptop, dock, two monitors, two monitor stands, and possibly a partridge in a pear tree monopolizing my desk since March, but I'm going to try shoving everything off to one side at some point this weekend and make some prints. I'm really excited about this - I really, really missed making things.