daisywreath

Almost ready!

My hovering camera setup is all ready to go! My desk slightly less so 😄 I've been figuring out how to use a camera clamp whose instructions basically read as "Mess around with it until you figure it out." (Helpful!)

2019-12-29-camera-resized.jpg

Edited by daisywreath

Daisy,

Your post made me LOL! I'm thinking about all of the times I look at instructions and think, welp--SOMEBODY failed Tech Writing! I hope that you got it fixed to your liking. 

Is it alright if I plan on using the materials I'm comfortable with using/already have? I'm thinking I may be more adventurous later but for now, that's my plan.

22 hours ago, angelak said:

Is it alright if I plan on using the materials I'm comfortable with using/already have? I'm thinking I may be more adventurous later but for now, that's my plan.

Yes, absolutely! I'll be posting a couple videos a week, I think, one on techniques and one making a journal spread, and a prompt each week, but you can absolutely use this however you want to.

So far I have one short video done about adhesives & gesso. I've been sick this week and am just getting my voice back, so I'm a little behind schedule - I'd intended to start posting videos and the first week's prompt yesterday, which definitely didn't work out as planned 😄 

And week 1 is partially up! I was dithering about whether to post everything in the general discussion area or make separate sections for this week and decided to go with separate sections. The first bits of week 1 are posted right here.

If anyone has any requests/suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks for what you are doing! I am going to go check it out!